Sunday 16 October 2011

MBA Life -- Orientation (Part 1)

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where, all you can think, is “What the hell am I doing here?”  That’s what I was thinking when I found myself in the middle of a forest, trying to climb a 40-foot telephone pole.  At the top of the pole was a small platform, about the width of two ...


Related News:-

  • NYU Stern | Part-Time MBA


  • Announcements. Applications for the semester beginning in Spring 2012 will be accepted on a rolling basis until December 1. Apply online today; Attend an information session.
  • Life of an MBA student


  • There are only two things in a business that make money – Innovation and Marketing; everything else is cost. - Peter Drucker
  • NUS MBA Blog


  • This September, I and my fellow full-time cohorts got to experience our first recess week and series of midterm exams (3 down, 1 to go…but who’s counting?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...