Tuesday 23 August 2011

Anne Hathaway wants heart 'ripped out' by rom-coms

Anne Hathaway likes having her "heart ripped out" by romantic movies. The actress appears in love story 'One Day' alongside Jim Sturgess, and admits she is a huge fan of films that stir powerful emotions in the viewer. She told LongIslandPress.com: "I love to have my heart challenged. And ripped out ...

Related News:-

  • Log In | Facebook


  • Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an ...
  • Gabby Babble


  • The National Geographic Channel and a team of experts have successfully flown a house attached to 300 eight-foot weather balloons. It’s absoluting amazing what can be ...
  • RomCom » TOP 5 ROM COM LISTS


  • My BF and I have been dating awhile now and I must say I’m definitely getting anxious for the next big step….engagement. I’m sure he is tired of me hinting around ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...