Wednesday 3 August 2011

U.S. Treasury to borrow $331 billion in 3rd quarter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury adopted a business-as-usual mode on Monday as it unveiled plans to borrow $331 billion in the current quarter, assuming Congress hikes the debt limit so it can legally do so. The Senate and U.S. House of Representatives must vote by tomorrow on a hard-fought ...

Related News:-

  • News & Markets | CanadianBusiness.com


  • Recent Articles Supervalu beats expectations in 1Q on turnaround work, shares soar; Electronic Arts reports higher 1st-quarter net income, adjusted results stronger than ...
  • Thomas Jefferson - Wikiquote


  • If I am to succeed, the sooner I know it, the less uneasiness I shall have to go through. If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...