Monday 25 July 2011

Analysis: France weakest link in the euro's AAA chain

PARIS - French President Nicolas Sarkozy's key role in calming the euro zone crisis helps to take some of the heat off his own country's simmering debt troubles in the run-up to a presidential election. But with French finances the weakest among the six AAA-rated euro zone countries, the ...

Related News:-

  • Andy Lees The Weakest Link - Scribd


  • Andy Lees and I head up a small macro sales team at UBS. You have occassionally included some of my notes on your web site, which I am very happy with as my view is the ...
  • Euro Watch


  • Edward Hugh has a lively and enjoyable Facebook community where he publishes frequent breaking news economics links and short updates. If you would like to receive these ...
  • BUY EURO


  • You can take the boy out of America, butâ?¦ â?¦You canâ??t the America out of the boy. I am still awaiting a call from my school to start picking up classes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...