Monday 7 November 2011

Another Oklahoma Earthquake Felt In KC

KMBC.com A magnitude 4.7 earthquake struck Oklahoma on Monday night and people living in the Kansas City area say they felt it. The USGS said the earthquake happened at 8:46 p.m. about 5 miles northwest of Prague, Oklahoma, and 6 miles southeast of Sparks, Oklahoma. The epicenter of Monday night's ...


Related News:-

  • I just felt an EARTHQUAKE!


  • I thought I was goin' nuts til my DS called (who is lifeguarding right now) and asked if I felt the QUAKE?!?! WOW! I actually saw the walls shake and my chai...
  • Kansas


  • USGS Earthquake Hazards Program, responsible for monitoring, reporting, and researching earthquakes and earthquake hazards
  • Quake in Oklahoma felt in five states


  • The earthquake that shook Kansas and four other states Wednesday was one of the strongest ever recorded in Oklahoma. The earthquake struck at 9:06 a.m. about six miles east of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...