Sunday 18 December 2011

McQueary affirms he reported on 'severe sexual acts'

HARRISBURG - Mike McQueary was unequivocal: When he stumbled upon former Pennsylvania State University defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky and a naked boy in a university shower nine years ago, he witnessed something "way over the line and extremely sexual in nature." And that, the assistant Penn ...


Related News:-

  • Heart of Dixie News


  • HEART OF DIXIE NEWS.....All The News with a "Southern Accent"! "Every Morning when I wake up I read the Bible and the newspaper....because I want to know what both sides are up to"
  • Thoughts of a Southern Yankee - Home


  • EdNote: I would like to offer an explanation about where I’ve been for the past month. My beloved father, the one I’ve written about previously, passed away on November 15 ...
  • Basic Christian: Featured Article


  • Basic Christian featured article. ... Click Here To View Full Article: Click Here. Basic Christian: blog History Study - The 8 Kingdoms of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...