Tuesday 29 November 2011

Lawyer: Man innocent in Walmart incident

Attorney Todd Nolan plans to clear Jerald Allen Newman's name of the criminal allegations stemming from an alleged Walmart shoplifting incident that led to Newman being bloodied by a Buckeye police officer and hospitalized. "First and foremost, we believe Mr. Newman is innocent," Nolan said at the ...


Related News:-

  • Attorney Blog


  • http://www.charlesboyk-law.com/blog/ Attorney Web Blog en-us 2011 Charles Boyk Law Offices, LLC, All Rights Reserved, Reproduced with Permission http://www.charlesboyk-law.com ...
  • incident at Fowlerville Wal Mart - Page 3


  • Ok, heres one for thought. I have a cpl. I carry both open and concealed, depending on what I'm wearing. Usually in my right back pocket as i have for most of my adult life. (I ...
  • Certificate of Appealability


  • Melvin Ray Two many innocent people are behind the walls of unjustice. it is time we all come together and fight for our loved ones. View my complete profile
  • Nampa Walmart OC incident. - Page 2


  • *Note* This is the first time I've gone into Wal-Mart in probably 2-3 months because of negative reactions to other posters here on OCDO. This incident happend less that 45 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...