Saturday 11 June 2011

Exercise, stretching may prevent leg cramps

Dear Dr. Donohue: Leg cramps ruin my sleep. When they come on, they wake me with a start, and they come on almost every night. My doctor told me to take warm baths before going to bed. I did that for a week, but I still cramped up. Have you any suggestions? Dear B.W.: I just covered restless leg ...


Related News:-

  • Exercise, stretching may prevent leg cramps


  • Dear Dr. Donohue: Leg cramps ruin my sleep. When they come on, they wake me with a start, and they come on almost every night. My doctor told me to take warm baths before going ...
  • Cramps in the Leg | Health | Patient UK


  • However, some drugs and diseases sometimes cause leg cramps. Regular calf stretching exercises may prevent leg cramps. Quinine tablets may be advised as a last resort if you have ...
  • Leg Cramp | Charley Horse | Muscle Cramp


  • Leg cramps usually last less than one minute, but may last ... different exercise. Leg cramps ... work out stretching routine can help relax muscles and prevent cramps.
  • How to Prevent Leg Cramps | eHow.com


  • How to Prevent Leg Cramps. A leg ... They may last several minutes before subsiding. The leg cramps often ... A good stretching routine can help relax muscles and prevent cramps.
  • What are Cramps? How to prevent Cramps


  • Doing so will help prevent dehydration, which may play a role in the cramping. Stretch ... Nocturnal muscle cramps can often be prevented by doing leg-stretching exercises, such ...
  • Stretching - How to avoid leg cramps


  • Stretching helps to reduce and prevent leg cramps as well. ... of getting leg cramps during exercises. How ... colder climate you may need to spend more time stretching ...
  • Leg Cramps


  • Regular calf stretching exercises may prevent leg cramps. Quinine tablets may be advised as a last resort if you have cramps regularly. A leg cramp is a pain that comes from a leg ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...